Technical recruiter assistant (m/f/d) - remote
Careers at Transparent Hiring
As a technical recruiter assistant, you will be responsible for supporting recruiting team in identifying, attracting, and hiring top technology professionals for a variety of roles. This will involve understanding the specific staffing needs of our clients, helping recruiting team to find qualified candidates, and supporting them along the application process.
We look for someone who has limited experience but is as passionate as us about helping people find jobs and start a new life in a new country. If you want a remote job and join a small, but growing company, proactively contribute to the way we work, and grow together – you’ve found the right place.
Transparent Hiring is an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles.
We are located in Bavaria, Germany, but operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours.
- Screen the pool of incoming applications according to the open roles and highlight the fitting profiles for the Tech Recruiters.
- Communicate with candidates to assess their skills, experience, and fit for the role.
- Write/prepare job descriptions and upload them on the website and other platforms.
- Prepare reports/overviews for recruitment process
- Help the Relocation Specialist if there is a need.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Self-organized and responsible
- Have minimum 6 month of experience as a Recruiter
- Being able to dive into a vast amount of information
- Good understanding of the information technology industry and trends
- Fluent English (Minimum C1)
- Fluent Russian (Minimum C1)
- Informal, friendly and collaborative atmosphere in the team
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
Want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? Join our young international team and become part of a friendly and collaborative environment, with zero bureaucracy, and quick decision-making. You will work directly with the founding team and senior recruiters and get an opportunity to quickly learn and develop with the company in its early days.
Apply now to join our team as a technical recruiter assistant and start growing and thriving your career.