T_Hiring Tech recruiter (m/f/d)
Careers at Transparent Hiring
Are you a skilled tech recruiter with a passion for technology? Do you have a proven track record of identifying and attracting top talent? We are seeking a tech recruiter (m/f/d) to join our team and help us continue to grow and thrive. This is a full-time, full-remote position.
Transparent Hiring is an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles, including web, mobile, QA, data, and many more.
We are located in Bavaria, Germany, but operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and hiring top technology professionals for a variety of roles. This will involve understanding the specific staffing needs of our clients, finding qualified candidates, and supporting them along the application process.
We look for someone who is as passionate as us about helping people find jobs and start a new life in a new country. If you want to shape the future of the small, but growing company, proactively contribute to the way we work, and grow together – you’ve found the right place.
- Screen and interview candidates to assess their skills, experience, and fit for the role
- Source candidates for positions that can’t be closed with incoming job applications alone
- Provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the hiring process
- Coordinate job offers and negotiations with candidates
- Maintain accurate records and tracking metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- Optimize recruiting processes and tools to improve efficiency
- Use social networks like Linkedin or Xing to promote the company and open roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to establish trust and rapport with people
- Experience as an IT recruiter in a staffing agency
- Good understanding of the information technology industry
- Self-organization and time management skills
- Fluent English (Minimum C1) or German (B2-C1)
- Informal, friendly and collaborative atmosphere in the team
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses for successful hires
Want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? Join our young international team and become part of a friendly and collaborative environment, with zero bureaucracy, and quick decision-making. You will work directly with the founding team and get an opportunity to shape the company in its early days.
If you are a skilled tech recruiter with a passion for technology, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and help us continue to grow and thrive.