Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for a Strategic IT Consultant – Warehouse Management (m/f/d). This is a full-time position in Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- Working with international business transformation environment, ensuring business excellence and profitability
- Implementing state-of-the-art solutions for the next-generation supply chain, allowing the business to get the right products in the right place at the right time
- Being a part of a young and ambitious team, developing and achieving business and IT goals together
- You act as a strategic interface between business and IT in relation to Warehouse Management Systems
- You analyse and evaluate requirements in close cooperation with international stakeholders
- You act as a product owner or process expert, coordinate the definition and implementation of User Stories in Sprints and support the creation of test cases and knowledge transfer
- Based on your expertise in both IT and business, you support the development of the global roadmap, identify business requirements and develop future-oriented solutions
- You ensure the compliance of requirements of the global Template for the processes and system standards. In this context, you will cooperate with key interest groups to fully meet the defined standards and country-specific requirements.
- You promote sustainable and innovative ideas with a view to state-of-the-art solutions
- You work together with international teams in Europe, the USA and Australia
- Solid proficiency in WMS solutions
- High school degree with focus on business processes and/or IT
- Professional experience in Supply Chain Management / Logistics with a focus on Warehouse Management Systems (e.g. Manhattan WMS)
- At least 3 years of experience in project management in an international environment; Knowledge of business processes analysis is a prerequisite
- 5+ years of experience in business and/or IT on implementing Warehouse Management Systems, preferably with a focus on Manhattan WMS
- Independent and initiative, with strong communication, analytical and strategic skills, open-minded and persuasive
- Fluent English (C1+)
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- German language
- Knowledge of Warehouse automation solutions
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model with a mix of home office and on-site (1-2 days a week) presence
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as Strategic IT Consultant – Warehouse Management, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV using the form below.