Senior UX / UI Designer (m/f/d)
Our partner, a large well-known German media company, is looking for a Senior UX / UI Designer (m/f/d) to be responsible for user experience of the company’s products across all digital channels in collaboration with product owners and developers. This is a full-time permanent position onsite in Constance or Berlin, Germany (work from home is possible).
- Develop product ideas along user needs and create sketches, wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes
- In the sense of an agile user-centered design process, check your concepts with the help of usability tests, user feedback, user surveys, A/B tests and web analytics
- Work very closely with agile development teams. Thereby orientate yourself on a design language and help to develop global specifications.
- Have extensive experience in the conception of interfaces for different devices and channels
(web, mobile, app, messenger bots, etc.)
- Think mobile-first, have an agile mindset and a strong understanding of UX methodologies
and current UI trends, and have experience in User-Centered Design.
- Good knowledge of the development of interactive prototypes and of the usage of appropriate tools (Sketch or XD)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Good spoken English (level B2-C1)
- Your own area of responsibility with room to develop your own ideas and concepts in an
- Corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, open communication and a dynamic atmosphere,
flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Uncomplicated interaction: first-name terms and not bound by dress codes
- Relocation package
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply for a job and send us your CV using the form below.