Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an (Senior) Strategic Portfolio Manager – IT Projects to drive the IT project portfolio in terms of strategy, priority, capacity, and profitability. This is a full-time position in North Rhine-Westfalia, Germany.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the team:
- The team is focused around IT project portfolio management in business transformation, digitization and enhancement of processes for all countries globally.
- Efforts are concentrated on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with all business functions worldwide to achieve outstanding results
- Manage project portfolio within central IT Portfolio Management unit in relation to strategy, priority, capacity, and profitability
- Collaborate within the central IT Portfolio Management unit team
- Consult and provide governance of the portfolio in close alignment with all involved stakeholders and interdisciplinary teams
- Prepare portfolio-relevant topics for senior management meetings
- Foster cross-disciplinary collaboration across various organizational levels
- Degree in business administration, business informatics, or related field
- Several years of experience in a PMO or strategic consulting role
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly and logically present complex facts and results
- Tech.stack: SAP, Jira, SNOW. M365
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for complex IT projects
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Flexible hybrid workspace
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
- Relocation assistance package
If you are interested in joining the team as (Senior) Strategic Portfolio Manager – IT Projects, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.