Senior PHP Fullstack developer (m/f/d)
Our partner, a successful company in the Internet Publishing sector, is looking for a Senior PHP Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) to drive the development of its new product. This is a full-time, permanent position on-site in Munich, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- International teams with people from 20+ different countries
- Experience and stability of the parent company: more than 15 years of successes and failures shared across the group in over 15 locations
- Working with a customer focus: each division at the company acts largely independently and unconditionally oriented toward its customers. This means focus and working methods like in a start-up with small teams and without superfluous coordination
- An environment that demands and promotes openness and willingness to learn: You take responsibility right from the start. If your ideas make our products better, the company will adopt them
- They bring you forward: Your manager is responsible for your personal development in daily work together with you. To this end, the company offers training courses specially designed for employees, such as in-depth training in IT skills
- They follow Agile methodologies and continuously ship quality code to production
- Implement new features and pieces using PHP and React, partnering closely with product management
- Take responsibility for your areas, collaborating directly with leadership
- Design the full technical picture, covering front-end, back-end, databases, caches, etc.
- Lead technical conversations and develop organized, reusable, and documented code
- Implement automated deployment and thorough testing to ensure high performance and quality
- Provide direction and help to product groups, helping them accomplish their goals
- Solid experience as a Fullstack Developer with extensive skills in Symfony, React, Typescript and relational databases
- Dedication and passion to propel the product, team, and self-growth forward
- Experience using AWS services would be valued.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English (C1) are required, German knowledge is a plus
- Amazing office space located in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working hours model with a fair home office arrangement (3 days in the office + 2 days mobile working) and the possibility to also work flexibly from home and abroad for up to 4 week a year
- More than 30 days of vacation possible
- Paid vacation, health insurance and parental leave
- Permanent contracts and attractive remuneration with annual bonuses for special successes
- Competitive salary, company-sponsored pension scheme
- Vouchers for numerous products of the platform, a subsidized company pension plan, special conditions in fitness studios and a subsidized public transport ticket.
- A fun, startup-like team culture
- Work in small agile teams
- Steep career opportunities through growth
- Diverse, international teammates from all over the world
- Regularly scheduled team and company events
- Time for self-development, creativity, and personal growth at tech talks, hack days, and conferences
- Subsidized urban transportation pass and bicycle leasing
- Fresh fruits, free water, coffee, tea, and regular free lunches
- Paid German language courses
- Relocation package
- Intro call with Transparent Hiring
- Tech Interview with the Tech manager and HR
- Test assignment
- Final round
If you are interested in joining the team as a Senior PHP Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) – relocation in Germany, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.