Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an (Senior) IT Consultant Process Mining Data Engineering, to Develop new and exciting use cases in Process mining platform as part of the Celonis DevOps team to generate business value. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the team:
- The team is focused around business transformation, digitization and enhancement of processes for all countries globally.
- Efforts are concentrated on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with all business functions worldwide to achieve outstanding results
- Design, optimize, and monitor data models and data connections (ETL) to establish the best possible real-time capable data architecture
- Take on the role of Technical Lead for the operations and further development of our Process mining platform
- Collaborate closely with international IT system experts and the Process mining Projects team to establish innovative functionalities within the organization and support projects (e.g., Action Flows)
- Define and drive the use of Process mining tool towards a product-oriented platform that can be utilized and further developed by the business and external partners
- Care for the further development of our existing solutions (requirements management) and lead the industrialization of projects
- Drive and develop our Process mining standards further and become an active part of our international Community of Practice
- Degree in (Business) Informatics, Engineering or a comparable education with a focus on Business/Data Analytics
- Relevant professional experience in the Data Science/Data Engineering environment with a solid understanding of SQL/PQL and Python, optionally advanced concepts such as Machine Learning
- Strong interest in the implementation and operationalization of IT Service Management/Operations processes around Process Mining
- Ability to clearly and logically present complex facts and results
- Positive mindset with enjoyment in shaping and accompanying changes
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for complex IT projects
- Tech stack: Celonis, SAP, LeanIX
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Experience with Process Mining solutions (e.g. Celonis) is a plus
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Flexible hybrid workspace
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
- Relocation assistance package
If you are interested in joining the team as (Senior) IT Consultant Process Mining Data Engineering, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.