Senior iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Our partner, a well-known German media company that develops mobile and web applications is looking for a Senior iOS Developer (m/f/d). This is a full-time position in Munich or Berlin, Germany.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse and children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
- Develop the existing iOS app and implement new features that will delight millions of users every day
- Work with a small and dynamic team of developers (agile), designers, and product owners to design, develop, and implement new features and improvements
- Continually improve the existing codebase and bring the app to a technically clean and modern level
- Develop tests to ensure code stability and reliability as well as monitor edge cases and usability
- Fix existing bugs and continuously improve the performance of the application
- Find, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Completed degree in IT and several years of experience in iOS development and software
- Profound professional experience with both Swift and Objective-C, component separation (e.g. splitting code on smaller parts – frameworks), and Swift concurrency (async/await routines, global actors, traditional Dispatch routines)
- Strong knowledge in UIKit (e.g. writing UI from code), SwiftUI (e.g. writing code for WidgetKit and watchOS), etc.
- MVVMC architecture pattern
- Proficient knowledge of Xcode IDE and UIKit SDK (watchKit SDK knowledge is a plus)
- Solid experience with unit tests, and UI tests (via standard XCTest framework)
- Experience in working with remote data (e.g. REST endpoints)
- Proficiency in English (German is a plus)
- Relocation package
- A company culture characterized by team spirit, open communication, dynamic atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and quick decision-making
- Hybrid work model with a mix of home office and on-site presence
- Informal work environment
- A wide range of additional perks and employee services
- Emphasis on personal and professional development
If you are interested in joining the team as a Senior iOS Developer (m/f/d), do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.