Senior Expert Supply Chain Planning Solutions
Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an Senior Expert Supply Chain Planning Solutions (m/f/d). This is a full-time position in Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- Working with international business transformation environment, ensuring business excellence and profitability
- Implementing state-of-the-art solutions for the next-generation supply chain, allowing the business to get the right products in the right place at the right time
- Being a part of a young and ambitious team, developing and achieving business and IT goals together
- Developing a profound understanding of the logistics sector at the company, including its associated business processes and technology requirements, while continually updating your knowledge.
- Translating business challenges into specific technical requirements and analyzing their impact on the entire company.
- Collaborating with various departments and providing technical insights to the Logistics team, using your expertise in supply chain modeling applications.
- Crafting practical recommendations and effectively communicating them to stakeholders across departments and IT.
- Leading and supporting international supply chain projects with a focus on enhancing decision-making through modeling and optimization solutions.
- Ensuring efficient tool utilization for our business clients.
- Managing strategic partnerships with software providers to align with our roadmap and product vision.
- Actively staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices, continuously expanding your knowledge and sharing insights with the team.
- A degree in mathematics, business administration, IT, or equivalent qualifications.
- At least three years of professional experience in a supervisory or advisory role in supply chain management.
- Experience in defining requirements for supply chain modeling and optimization solutions. Familiarity with Coupa Supply Chain is a plus.
- The ability to analyze complex business requirements, identify patterns, and provide constructive feedback to develop scalable and efficient solutions.
- At least three years of project management experience in an international setting.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, along with openness and persuasiveness.
- Understanding of cross-cultural communication norms.
- Proficiency in English and willingness to travel.
- Practical experience in an agile work environment.
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model with a mix of home office and on-site (1-2 days a week) presence
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as Senior Expert Supply Chain Planning Solutions (m/f/d), do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.