SAP TM Authorisation Expert
Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an SAP TM Authorisation Expert (m/f/d). This is a full-time position in Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- working with international business transformation environment, ensuring business excellence and profitability
- implementing state-of-the-art solutions for the next-generation supply chain, allowing the business to get the right products in the right place at the right time
- being a part of a young and ambitious team, developing and achieving business and IT goals together
- SAP Authorization Oversight: Act as the primary point of contact (PPOC) for all matters related to SAP authorizations, preserve the integrity of the SAP Transportation Management system by overseeing its security role architecture.
- Cutover activity: Support execution of the cutover, ensuring a smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- SAP roles Review & Approval: assess all requests for business and technical roles, with a keen focus on segregation of duties. Analyze and validate both business role authorizations and technical role requests, ensuring they align with organizational needs and security protocols.
- Test User Organization & Management: coordinate with the business teams to select test users, assign appropriate roles to the selected users to facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) and regression testing.
- Audit & Compliance: conduct regular audits of emergency user access, ensuring all actions are compliant with the established guidelines. Continuously monitor and review the segregation of duties, ensuring there are no overlaps or potential security risks.
- Academic degree or training in Information technologies or other relevant qualification
- Good understanding of cutover management, preferably in the retail sector
- 3+ years of practical IT project experience in SAP authorisation / role management
- Basic technical understanding of current SAP products
- Proficiency in SAP TM and Service Now as a plus
- Fluent English C1+
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model with a mix of home office and on-site (1-2 days a week) presence
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as SAP TM Authorisation Expert (m/f/d), do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV using the form below.