Our partner, a globally successful company group, is looking for a SAP Deployment and Release manager (m/f/d). This is a full-time permanent position onsite in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- They are a market leader in their sector, known for their innovative practices and exceptional standards
- They provide a vibrant work environment that nurtures professional growth, inclusivity, and values individual input
- Collaborative Environment: Join a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to driving innovation and continuous improvement, fostering a collaborative work culture that encourages creativity and idea sharing
- Impactful Work: Contribute to projects that have a tangible impact on business operations, helping organizations streamline processes, identify inefficiencies, and unlock opportunities for growth and optimization
- Manage and synchronize the release calendar, integrating all relevant dependencies.
- Develop and maintain key process documentation, such as release notes.
- Collaborate effectively with Change and Cutover Managers and a range of internal and external partners.
- Offer expert guidance to specialist teams to enhance planning efficiency for development phases and deadlines.
- Oversee release processes, ensuring smooth system operations during deployment.
- A strong educational background in information technology.
- Proven experience in IT project management and PMO
- Robust technical skills modern IT technologies and architecture and interface technologies.
- Proficiency in ServiceNow and JIRA, with hands-on experience in software release and deployment processes.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- SAP or SAP TM deployment project coordination experience as a plus
- Remote work opportunities within Germany, including equipment and flexible work hours
- Latest technologies
- Attractive salary package, including holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Future-proof training and development
- Structured onboarding process and a buddy system
- Health initiatives
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as SAP Deployment and Release manager (m/f/d) , do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.