Russian speaking HR assistant
Careers at Transparent Hiring
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Russian speaking HR assistant. As an HR assistant, you will play a crucial role in helping our customers find exciting international job opportunities tailored to their unique skill sets and career aspirations. If you are passionate about connecting talented professionals with global employment opportunities, we invite you to apply for this position.
Transparent Hiring is an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles. We are located in Bavaria, Germany, but operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours.
- Look for vacancies for IT-customers using various online platforms, job boards, and professional networks to gather relevant job listings.
- Compiling and organizing detailed customer profiles, including filling out the questionnaires, and generating motivation letters. Presenting this information clearly and concisely.
- Conduct outreach on LinkedIn — sending messages to a potential employer on behalf of our customers to get an invitation to an interview
- Conducting extensive research on markets/industries/companies based on customer and team requests
- Providing continuous support to our recruiters throughout the process, offering assistance with resume/CV preparation, interview coaching. Ensuring a seamless experience for recruiters
- Knowledge of various industries and job roles, especially in the fields of IT, product management, software development, etc.
- Ability to understand and assess customers’ skills and qualifications to match them with suitable job opportunities.
- Strong research skills and ability to gather information from diverse sources.
- Proficiency in using online job search platforms and professional networking sites.
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluent English (B2-C1) and Russian (C1)
- Flexible work schedule, full-time.
- Remote work.
Want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? If you are passionate about helping individuals achieve their career goals on an international scale and possess the skills and qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. Join our team as a Russian speaking HR assistant and make a difference in the lives of professionals worldwide.