T_Hiring Relocation Specialist (m/f/d)
Careers at Transparent Hiring
We are seeking an experienced Relocation Specialist (m/f/d) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping people with the process of moving to Germany and integration. The core task is premium-level support and guidance through the visa application process. You will also assist our clients with finding a place to live and getting settled in their new location.
This is a full-time remote position.
Transparent Hiring is an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles.
We are located in Bavaria, Germany, but operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours.
- Guide clients through the visa application process and make sure it goes fast and smoothly:
- explain requirements
- check and correct application forms and documents
- manage deadlines and make sure that everything is ready on time
- answer client’s questions without undue delay
- Provide guidance on settling-in issues: accommodation search, bank account, medical insurance etc.
- Maintain accurate records and tracking metrics to measure the effectiveness of relocation efforts.
We provide you with the training necessary to do the job.
- Fluent English (B2 – C1)
- Mandatory experience as a visa specialist or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational skills. You will manage multiple relocation processes in parallel.
- Excellent communication skills. You will communicate with clients over email, chat and phone, providing relocation support.
- Attention to detail. You will check and correct forms and documents for visa applications, where any mistake could lead to rejection.
- You are a nice, polite and friendly person.
Want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? Join our young international team and become part of a friendly and collaborative environment, with zero bureaucracy, and quick decision-making. You will work directly with the founding team and get an opportunity to shape the company in its early days. We offer a competitive compensation package tailored to your needs, hiring for permanent employment as well as on a freelance basis.
If you are passionate about helping others and have the skills to assist with relocation to Germany, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and help us continue to grow and thrive.