Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an (Senior) Project Portfolio Management Controller to support the Strategic Project Control unit in financial analysis and reporting. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the team:
- The team is focused around IT project portfolio management in business transformation, digitization and enhancement of processes for all countries globally.
- Efforts are concentrated on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with all business functions worldwide to achieve outstanding results
- Support the central PMO unit, providing insights and reporting on project portfolio health
- Act as a liaison for financial and project management queries
- Assist in the evaluation, advisory, and preparation of project-related business cases
- Develop and improve project financial management processes
- Foster cross-functional collaboration across various levels of the organization
- Degree in business administration, business informatics, or related field
- Several years of experience in a PMO or strategic consulting role
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly and logically present complex facts and results
- Tech.stack: Apptio, SAP, M365
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for complex IT projects
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Flexible hybrid workspace
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
- Relocation assistance package
If you are interested in joining the team as (Senior) Project Portfolio Management Controller, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.