PR manager (m/f/d) – remote
Careers at Transparent Hiring
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Public Relations Manager (PR manager) to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and executing relations with media, bloggers, creating articles and news, supporting our blog, promoting our Telegram channels, organizing webinars and other events, and developing a strong company’s brand. If you are a passionate and creative professional with a strong background in public relations, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Transparent Hiring is an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles. We are located in Bavaria, Germany, but operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours.
- Create press releases, articles, and other content for company website and other platforms (Habr, VC)
- Build and maintain relationships with bloggers and influencers to secure media coverage
- Promotion campaigns in Telegram channels and on other platforms
- Develop and implement PR strategies in collaboration with other members of marketing team
- Organizing special events – webinars, conferences, live streams etc.
- Plan and execute product launches coverage in media
- Cultivate positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, employees and partners
- Monitor media coverage, analyze results, and adjust strategies
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and other departments
- Higher education in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field;
- Excellent copywriting skills, including text writing and rewriting, high literacy rate;
- Proven experience in public relations, with a strong portfolio of successful PR campaigns;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong media relations and networking abilities;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box;
- Proficiency in social media platforms and PR software/tools;
- Candidate should be ready to complete the test assignment.
- Flexible working hours, full-time;
- Remote work;
- Concentration on one project, unable to work with other projects in parallel.
You want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? Join our young international team as a PR manager and become a part of a friendly and collaborative environment, with zero bureaucracy, and quick decision-making. You will work directly with the founding team and get an opportunity to shape the company in its early days. We want to hear from you if you are passionate about shaping public perception, have excellent communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Apply now to join our team and help us continue to grow and thrive.