T_Hiring Personal Assistant (m/f/d)
Careers at Transparent Hiring
We are looking for a skilled Personal Assistant (m/f/d) who will be responsible for personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You should have good experience working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. We are located in Bavaria, Germany, but operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours. This is a full-time, full-remote position.
Transparent Hiring is an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles, including web, mobile, QA, data, and many more. We help our candidates find a job in Germany, secure an attractive job offer, obtain a visa and relocate to Germany. We also support them extensively after relocation, making sure that everyone gets a smooth start in a new country and on a new job.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the company founders
- Fluent English (C1+), German (B2+), and Russian (C1+)
- Plan, coordinate, and organize meetings, events, and business trips
- Manage requests and queries appropriately
- Attend meetings to take dictation and minutes
- Prepare reports, presentations and briefs
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant and experience of working in recruitement would be a plus
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Informal, friendly and collaborative atmosphere in the team
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses for successful hires
Want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? Join our young international team and become part of a friendly and collaborative environment, with zero bureaucracy, and quick decision-making. You will work directly with the founding team and get an opportunity to shape the company in its early days.
If you are interested in joining our company as Personal Assistant, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and help us continue to grow and thrive.