NodeJS + React Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
Our partner, a successful company in the Internet Publishing sector, is looking for a Fullstack Developer NodeJS + React (m/f/d) to drive the development of its digital platform in the area of insurance products. This is a full-time permanent position onsite in Munich, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
About the company:
- International teams with people from 20+ different countries
- We follow agile methodologies and continuously ship quality code to production
- A start-up culture combined with the security of an established IT company
- Tech Stack: NodeJS, React, TypeScript, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, OpenSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, Atlassian.
- Support the product management while planning complex features from the architecture, security and milestone perspective
- Implement new product features throughout the whole stack in an Agile/Kanban/Lean process
- Keep an eye on the system sustainability and improve it as part of the development process
- Together with the team evolve the architecture
- Acquire new knowledge and spread your knowledge within and beyond the team
- Ability to work with the toughest data and domain modeling, algorithmic and refactoring challenges
- Expertise in Kubernetes and Docker through Node.js and MongoDB to React, HTML and CSS
- Be open to teammate feedback , learning and self-improvement
- Goal-oriented mindset – the ultimate goal is to make users happy by delivering great software!
- You are fluent in English – German is a plus
- Amazing office space located in the heart of Munich
- A fun, startup-like team culture
- Work in small agile teams
- Competitive salary, company-sponsored pension scheme
- Paid vacation, health insurance and parental leave
- Flexible working hours, fair home-office arrangement and more than 30 days of vacation possible
- Steep career opportunities through growth
- Diverse, international teammates from all over the world
- Regularly scheduled team and company events
- Time for self-development, creativity and personal growth at tech talks, hack days and conferences
- Workation, up to 4 weeks of mobile working from abroad possible
- Subsidized urban transportation pass and bicycle leasing
- Fresh fruits, free water, coffee, tea and regular free lunches
- Paid German language courses
- Relocation package
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply for a job and send us your CV using the form below.