Lead PHP and Go developer (m/f/d)
Our partner, a leader for online loan comparisons, is looking for a Lead PHP and GO Developer (m/f/d) to support them in developing a new product. This is a full-time permanent position onsite in Munich, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- International teams with people from 20+ different countries
- We follow agile methodologies and continuous ship quality code to production
- A start-up culture combined with the security of an established IT company
- You are responsible for developing new products and features from scratch using a greenfield approach.
- You take full ownership of the products and features you create and work closely with product management.
- You conceptualize the overall technical architecture including the backend, database, caches, etc. and lead technical discussions with stakeholders.
- You write well-structured, reusable, and documented code. You set up automated continuous integration and deployment processes. You do unit testing to ensure high quality and robustness.
- You monitor and coach other team members.
- You participate in functional recruiting interviews.
- 3+ years of experience as a senior software developer.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented development with PHP, Symfony, and Golang.
- Experience with socket programming.
- Experience with infrastructure and deployment processes.
- You focus on best practices like clean code and are quality-oriented. You work independently and pragmatically to solve problems.
- You provide and incorporate feedback to improve work.
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills at a C1 level. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Amazing office space located in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working hours model with a fair home office arrangement (3 days in the office + 2 days mobile working) and the possibility to also work flexibly from home and abroad for up to 4 weeks a year
- More than 30 days of vacation possible
- Paid vacation, health insurance and parental leave
- Permanent contracts and attractive remuneration, with annual bonuses for special successes
- Competitive salary, company-sponsored pension scheme
- Vouchers for numerous products of the platform, a subsidized company pension plan, special conditions in fitness studios and a subsidized public transport ticket.
- A fun, startup-like team culture
- Work in small agile teams
- Steep career opportunities through growth
- Diverse, international teammates from all over the world
- Regularly scheduled team and company events
- Time for self-development, creativity and personal growth at tech talks, hack days and conferences
- Subsidized urban transportation pass and bicycle leasing
- Fresh fruits, free water, coffee, tea, and regular free lunches
- Paid German language courses
- Relocation package
- Intro call with Transparent Hiring
- Tech Interview with the Tech manager and HR
- Test assignment
- Final round
If you are interested in joining the team as a Lead PHP and GO Developer (m/f/d), do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.