Incident Management Specialist
Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an IT Service Manager (m/f/d) – relocation. This is a full-time position in Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- Working with international business transformation environment, ensuring business excellence and profitability
- Implementing state-of-the-art solutions for the next-generation supply chain, allowing the business to get the right products in the right place at the right time
- Being a part of a young and ambitious team, developing and achieving business and IT goals together
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and ITSM standards and guidelines within an IT branch of an international company
- Coordinate with international technical teams to analyze complex issues in IT Operations and develop effective solutions.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), working closely with technical teams to analyze outcomes.
- Provide expertise to departments on applying service management methods (like ITIL) for service improvements.
- Generate and present service management reports to various stakeholders.
- Enhance service quality by integrating innovative practices and leveraging experiences.
- Continuously improve operational processes across different products, particularly in incident management.
- Offer guidance and support to international technical teams on best practices, documentation, and quality standards in Store Operations.
Your Qualifications and Skills:
- Multiple years of experience in IT operations (e.g., support engineering, incident/problem management).
- Strong persuasive and communication abilities.
- Proficiency in ITSM tools such as ServiceNow and Jira.
- Experienced in engaging with stakeholders from both business and IT sectors.
- Excellent moderating skills and strong analytical capability.
- Fluent in English.
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model with a mix of home office and on-site (1-2 days a week) presence
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as IT Service Manager (m/f/d) – relocation, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.