Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an IT Project Manager SAP Procurement Solutions on BTP to manage the project of implementing SAP BTP-based procurement workflow solution implementation. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
About the team:
- The team is dedicated to designing and enhancing procurement processes for all countries globally, while also managing international projects in the areas of Purchasing and Product Assortment.
- We focus on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with suppliers and buyers worldwide to achieve outstanding results
- Drive the enhancement of a workflow-based application for our procurement processes
- Manage the external development partners
- Conduct requirement workshops with end-users (virtually/on-site)
- Coordinate and actively manage new requirements with internal and external stakeholders on an international level
- Actively shape the product roadmap and technical product backlog
- Ensure smooth post-golive transition to support
- Degree in business administration or information technology/computer science
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for complex IT projects
- Agile IT project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 & SAP BTP
- Excellent skills in creating and presenting decision proposals
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Familiarity with implementing Sourcing / Purchasing / Procurement / Buying workflow solutions is a plus
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Flexible hybrid workspace
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
If you are interested in joining the team as IT Project Manager SAP Procurement Solutions on BTP, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.