Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an IT Project Manager Business Partner Master Data Solutions (m/f/d) to manage the project of implementing Supplier lifecycle management based on SAP S/4 and Ariba SLP. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
About the team:
- The team is dedicated to designing and enhancing procurement processes for all countries globally, while also managing international projects in the areas of Purchasing and Product Assortment.
- We focus on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with suppliers and buyers worldwide to achieve outstanding results
- Develop and enhance Supplier Master Data Management applications, with a focus on SAP S/4HANA BPM (Business Partner Management)
- Manage the external development partners
- Conduct requirement workshops with end-users (virtually/on-site)
- Coordinate and actively manage new requirements with internal and external stakeholders on an international level
- Actively shape the product roadmap and technical product backlog
- Ensure smooth post-golive transition to support
- Degree in business administration or information technology/computer science
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for complex IT projects
- Agile IT project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Excellent skills in creating and presenting decision proposals
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Familiarity with MDM (Party Master Data Management) solutions and Ariba SLP is a plus
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Flexible hybrid workspace
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
If you are interested in joining the team as IT Project Manager – Business Partner Master Data Solutions, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.