Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an IT Lead Ariba SRM to lead Supplier Relationship Management IT Service and Team. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
About the team:
- The team is dedicated to designing and enhancing procurement processes for all countries globally, while also managing international projects in the areas of Purchasing and Product Assortment.
- We focus on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with suppliers and buyers worldwide to achieve outstanding results.
- Lead and mentor a highly motivated team of project managers and IT consultants
- Drive the enhancement of global Supplier Relationship Management Solutions, focusing on SAP Ariba SM
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders globally to coordinate new requirements
- Manage and operate IT services, including budget planning and resource allocation
- Degree in business administration or information technology/computer science
- Leadership experience in a team lead role
- Proven track record of managing SRM software development and implementation projects
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Experience with SAP Ariba is a plus
- Familiarity with SRM systems in the retail sector is advantageous
- Experience with agile project management is a plus
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
If you are interested in joining the team as IT Lead Ariba SRM, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.