Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for an IT Lead Ariba SRM to lead Supplier Relationship Management IT Service and Team. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the team:
- The team is dedicated to designing and enhancing procurement processes for all countries globally, while also managing international projects in the areas of Purchasing and Product Assortment.
- We focus on developing innovative IT solutions and fostering strong collaboration with suppliers and buyers worldwide to achieve outstanding results.
- Lead and mentor a highly motivated team of project managers and IT consultants
- Drive the enhancement of global Supplier Relationship Management Solutions, focusing on SAP Ariba SM
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders globally to coordinate new requirements
- Manage and operate IT services, including budget planning and resource allocation
- Degree in business administration or information technology/computer science
- Leadership experience in a team lead role
- Proven track record of managing SRM software development and implementation projects
- Excellent English language skills (C1+ level)
- Experience with SAP Ariba is a plus
- Familiarity with SRM systems in the retail sector is advantageous
- Experience with agile project management is a plus
- Future-oriented training and development opportunities
- Modular onboarding process and a dedicated onboarding buddy
- Health and wellness perks
- Relocation assistance package
If you are interested in joining the team as IT Lead Ariba SRM, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV.