Careers at Transparent Hiring
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Instagram/TikTok Manager ready to expand and enhance our social media presence on Instagram and TikTok. As the Instagram/TikTok Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the development and promotion of our brand across these platforms.
Transparent Hiring changes people’s lives by helping them find a job and relocate to well-developed countries with the highest quality of life in the world, and making this process as smooth as possible.
We are an IT recruiting and relocation company specializing in hiring English-speaking IT talents for German companies and relocating them to Germany. We work with large established German enterprises as well as young and dynamic start-ups, hiring for a wide variety of tech roles. We help our candidates find a job in Germany, secure an attractive job offer, obtain a visa and relocate to Germany. We also support them extensively after relocation, making sure that everyone gets a smooth start in a new country and on a new job.
Our headquarters are in Bavaria, Germany, our team is distributed from Portugal to Kazakhstan. We operate 100% remotely and accept candidates from anywhere, given that your working hours sufficiently overlap with ours.
- Maintaining and developing our channels on Instagram and TikTok
- Brainstorming for videos, writing scripts and editing Reels
- Writing social media texts, preparing graphics for original posts and adapting content from our Telegram channel
- Working with the advertising account and launching marketing campaigns
- Create collaborative formats and partner materials
- Looking for potential partnerships and channels for promoting our services
- Maintaining a content plan and providing weekly reporting
- Experience with Instagram and TikTok
- Portfolio of projects, examples of advertising campaigns launched by you
- Understanding of different social networks’ specifics, knowledge of video and content trends
- Creativity and ability to propose content ideas
- Ability to analyze the audience, make hypotheses and test them
- Ability to work with Figma and video editors (CapCut or others)
- Advanced editing skills and a high literacy rate
- C1 level of both Russian and English for copywriting on our channels
- Full-time with a flexible work schedule
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Friendly and collaborative atmosphere in the team
- The possibility to make a difference in our processes by communicating directly with founders team
- Competitive compensation in euros
- Concentration on one project, unable to work with other projects in parallel.
Want the flexibility of working from anywhere? Want to work with people that love and enjoy what they do? Join our team as an Instagram/TikTok Manager and make a difference in the lives of professionals worldwide.