Enterprise Architecture Sr. Manager (Supply Chain and Logistics)
Our partner, a globally successful company group, is looking for an Enterprise Architecture Sr. Manager (Supply Chain and Logistics) (m/f/d). This is a full-time permanent position onsite in Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany.
In this leadership position, you will lead a team of enterprise architects focused on optimizing logistics and supply chain functions. Your expertise will bridge the gap between the development teams and the architecture community, ensuring the company is at the forefront of best practices in this area.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- They are a market leader in their sector, known for their innovative practices and exceptional standards
- They provide a vibrant work environment that nurtures professional growth, inclusivity, and values individual input
- Collaborative Environment: Join a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to driving innovation and continuous improvement, fostering a collaborative work culture that encourages creativity and idea sharing
- Impactful Work: Contribute to projects that have a tangible impact on business operations, helping organizations streamline processes, identify inefficiencies, and unlock opportunities for growth and optimization
- Team Leadership: Direct and mentor a team of enterprise architects focused on logistics and supply chain.
- Strategic Oversight: Translate domain strategies into actionable insights within our Business Capability Framework.
- Architecture Development: Design and coordinate target architectures specifically for the supply chain & logistics domain. Drive inter-departmental roadmap planning.
- Project Evaluation: Assess and oversee critical enterprise projects, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- System Optimization: Continually enhance our system landscape through efficient application portfolio management.
- Stakeholder Liaison: Act as the bridge between the business design team and both enterprise and solution architects.
- A degree with a focus on information technology or business management.
- Extensive architecture experience dealing with the mentioned processes and artifacts.
- Strong system and process knowledge in Supply Chain & Logistics (e.g., Manhattan WMOS, SAP S/4 HANA).
- Additional expertise in areas like assortment, customer touchpoints, store operations, finance, and administration will be advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills and a drive to succeed.
- Fluent in English.
- Lean IX
- And more, depending on the job.
- Flexible working conditions within Germany, including equipment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Future-focused training and development.
- Structured onboarding process with a dedicated buddy system.
- Health and wellness programs.
If you are interested in joining the team as an Enterprise Architecture Sr. Manager (Supply Chain and Logistics), apply for the job and send us your CV.