T_hiring Digital Analyst/ Tracking Analyst(m/f/d)
Our partner, a successful online portal, is looking for a Digital Analyst/ Tracking Analyst (m/f/d) to join their customer team in Munich, Berlin, or Constance as soon as possible.
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
- As a Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and tracking our digital products (web and app)
- Develop tracking and measurement concepts, standardizing and optimizing data collection methods
- Advise our product management and marketing departments on data collection matters, ensuring high transparency of our KPIs
- Create analyses of visitor and user behavior, design variant tests, and derive optimization measures in close collaboration with other departments
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent qualification
- Solid experience in data tracking and tag management
- Proficient knowledge of analytics and tag management solutions
- Experience with A/B testing tools and data visualization
- Strong affinity for numbers and analytics, with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in English, oral and written (C1)
- Relocation package
- A dedicated area of responsibility with room to develop your own ideas and concepts
- A company culture characterized by team spirit, open communication, dynamic atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and quick decision-making
- Hybrid work model with a mix of home office and on-site presence
- Informal work environment
- A wide range of additional perks and employee services within a leading media company
- Emphasis on personal and professional development
If you are interested in joining the team as Digital Analyst/ Tracking Analyst, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV using the form below.