T_hiring DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to set up and improve their data processes. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- In the team, everything revolves around one topic: creating data-based added value for the company and its customers around the world
- In international projects, they develop customized data & analytics solutions for their business and IT teams
- They support the entire organization in making important decisions based on reliable data and state-of-the-art analyses
- Work on automation of the data processing created by your teammates
- Set up, maintain, and improve monitoring and scheduling of the processes
- Manage problems as well as services according to ITIL
- Create and maintain CI/CD processes in provided standardized environments in BigData
- Create operational standards and ensure compliance
- Participate in planning delivery schedules, code-related quality assurance, and increasing appropriate process efficiencies
- Perform day-to-day tasks such as monitoring metrics and following up on incidents
- Develop skills regarding environment configuration management and troubleshooting
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or a related field
- Strong communication skills, excellent English (at least C1 level)
- Expertise in cloud infrastructure (Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes), know-how on networks (TCP, UDP, firewalls, ports, NAT,…).
- Experience in Continuous Integration and corresponding tools, e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, etc.
- Understanding of agile methodologies (experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer in an agile multi-functional team is a plus).
- Would be a plus: operational experience with Big Data / Machine Learning processes, experience working with cloud-based systems, ideally with Azure
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as DevOps Engineer, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV using the form below.