Date Warehouse Manager
Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for a Data Warehouse Manager (m/f/d) – relocation. This is a full-time position in the Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
- Ensure adherence to industry-standard incident and problem resolution protocols according to ITIL.
- Analyze incidents within specific data platforms to identify core issues using Oracle Exadata, Informatica, and MicroStrategy
- Devise solution scenarios for intricate issues encountered.
- Enable and support continuous improvement and arrange service improvement initiatives
- Maintaining a repository of support documentation across different tiers.
- Coordinate software life cycles and execute system upgrades.
- Offer comprehensive global user support and tackle system usage inquiries.
- Establish and maintain efficient monitoring and scheduling processes.
- Degree or similar qualification in IT field.
- Proficiency in Unix shell and Oracle PL/SQL scripting.
- Proven experience in managing data warehousing in accordance to ITIL standards
- Proficiency in using ETL tools (primarily Informatica) with a focus on tool administration and performance optimisation
- Analytical troubleshooting skills within Oracle environments.
- Experience administering various front-end BI tools with a focus on MicroStrategy.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong knowledge and command of English is required for day-to-day activities
- Mobile working options within Germany with flexible hours and provided equipment.
- Hybrid work model combining home office and on-site presence (1-2 days a week).
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies.
- Competitive remuneration and additional bonuses.
- Vacation and Christmas bonuses.
- Future-oriented training & development opportunities.
- Structured onboarding and support via an onboarding buddy.
- Health perks.
- Relocation package.
If you are interested in joining the team as a Data Warehouse Manager, apply now by sending us your CV.