T_hiring Data Engineer Advanced Analytics (m/f/d)
Our partner, a well-known German online platform, is looking for a Data Engineer Advanced Analytics (m/f/d) to resolve technical data issues, and optimize their data architecture. This is a full-time position in Dusseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- In the team, everything revolves around one topic: creating data-based added value for the company and its customers around the world
- In international projects, they develop customized data & analytics solutions for their business and IT teams
- They support the entire organization in making important decisions based on reliable data and state-of-the-art analyses
- Design, develop, optimize and maintain squad-specific data architecture and pipelines that adhere to defined ETL and data lake principles
- Prepare, coordinate and organize the handover of data architecture and pipeline artifacts to the platform team
- Resolve technical data issues
- Participate in building data products for Analytics and Data Scientists / Machine Learning Engineers to improve their productivity
- Mentor data and analytics professionals on data standards and practices
- Propose and contribute to training and improvement plans regarding analytical data engineering skills, evaluation of new tools for analytical data engineering or data science
- Educating in machine learning, data science, computer vision, artificial intelligence, statistics, or applied mathematics
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or a related field
- Experience in data engineering and solutions for cloud computing services in the area of data and analytics
- Knowledge of SQL and data analytics and experience with at least one programming language (e.g., Python, Scala)
- Experience in database development and data modeling, ideally with Databricks/Spark and SQL Server DB
- Knowledge of relational, NoSQL, and cloud database technologies
- Experience with MS Azure tools such as Data Factory, Event Hub, Databricks, ML, Synapse, Purview.
- Knowledge of data and analytics, e.g. dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, and structured and unstructured data
- Proficiency in M365, Adobe, SAP, and Lean IX
- Excellent English (at least C1 level)
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as Data Engineer Advanced Analytics, do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV using the form below.