T_hiring Data Analyst (Tableau Expert) (m/f/d)
Our client, a well-known German online platform, is looking for a Data Analyst (Tableau Expert) (m/f/d) to join their team. This is a full-time position in Düsseldorf metropolitan area, Germany (partial work from home is possible).
Relocation from abroad is possible. We will take care of your visa application and relocation to Germany. Your family members (spouse, children under 18 years old) will get a visa as well.
About the company:
- In the Data and Analytics team, everything revolves around one topic: creating data-driven added value for the company and its customers around the world
- In international projects, they develop customized data & analytics solutions for their business and IT teams
- They support the entire organization in making important decisions based on reliable data and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets using Tableau to provide actionable insights
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports to support business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for data-driven solutions
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy in all reporting and analysis
- Continuously improve processes and methodologies to enhance data analysis capabilities
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and dashboard development
- Deep knowledge of Tableau technology, with a proven track record of using it in a professional setting
- Experience with SQL and/or Python
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data sets and draw actionable insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Mobile working within Germany incl. equipment and flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training & development
- Modular onboarding and an onboarding buddy
- Health perks
- Relocation package
If you are interested in joining the team as Data Analyst (Tableau Expert), do not hesitate to apply for the job and send us your CV using the form below.